13 Best Disney Board Games for Families
Does your family love Disney and games? While we can’t all spend every day in. theDisney Parks, you can bring a little bit of that Disney magic into your home with one of these best Disney board games for families!
It can be hard to find family-friendly games that everyone will enjoy.
Most families have a wide range of ages and interests, so it can be tough to find games that everyone will love.
If you are looking to add some Disney magic to your next game night, there are several amazing options that will keep everyone entertained. We’ve put together a list of the best Disney games for families that are sure to please everyone. From classic board games like Monopoly and Sorry! to new favorites like Disney Codenames and Villainous, we’ve got you covered.
Disney Code Names
- The Codenames Disney Family Edition combines Codenames, the #1 party game, and beloved Disney characters and artwork from the past 90 years
- This Disney game includes both pictures and words - determine clues and guesses based on the codes given, but watch out for the wrong answers
- A great family game perfect for all ages that is easy to learn and features everyone's favorite Disney characters
- Two Cluemasters give one-word clues to help their teammates identify the Disney characters, locations, and items from a 25 card game grid (or a 16 card game grid for a more family-friendly version)
- Ages 8+ | 2-8+ players | 15+ min play time
If you’re a fan of Codenames, the Disney Family Edition is a must-have game. For players of all ages, this version of Codenames combines favorite characters in a fun and easy-to-play game with pictures.
As teams, your work together to see who can guess their words first. Each team will have a clue-master, who will offer one-worded hints to assist their teammates in finding the right words. Make sure to pick carefully because you don’t want to help your opponent by guessing their words! The gameplay is fast-paced and exciting, and you’ll want to play again and again.
- Characters you love - In this asymmetric board game, choose from 6 iconic Disney Villains - each with their own sinister objectives & goals. Disney Villainous comes with Captain Hook, Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, Queen of Hearts, and Prince John. The Fate Decks also feature your favorite protagonists like Aladdin, Peter Pan, Ariel, and more!
- Great for Disney fans and families - Whether you're playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, Disney Villainous is perfect for any game night occasion and makes a great gift for Disney lovers!
- Clear instructions - Easy to learn with clear instructions! Each of the 6 villains has their own guide, and these guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win!
- Compatibility - Disney Villainous can be played as a standalone game or with the other games in the Villainous line: Evil Comes Prepared, Wicked To The Core, and Perfectly Wretched.
- 2019 Game of the Year - Disney Villainous won the prestigious 'Game of the Year' Award at the 2019 TOTY Awards.
This game is perfect for any Disney fan as you take on the role of a villain and try to achieve your “happily ever after”. The gameplay is easy to learn, and each of the six villains has its own guide with strategies and tips for how to win.
It’s a fantastic game for any time spent playing games with family or friends. Whether you’re a seasoned Disney enthusiast or a classic strategy player, this game is ideal for any gaming night occasion.
Funko Disney small world game
- Game includes a 3D game board centerpiece with beautifully illustrated scenes from the classic Disney attraction
- 80 unique picture cards featuring joyful children and whimsical animals from around the globe
- Collect cards in a handy card holder that features iconic topiary animal art that comes straight from outside the attraction
- Follow the waterway in your team’s boat and match your picture cards to the scenes as you journey from room to room
- The iconic clock tower keeps track of the time from sunup to sunset — or you can play until the sleepy moon comes up
This beautiful game comes with a 3D game board centerpiece that is packed full of beautifully illustrated scenes from the classic Disney attraction. You’ll also find 80 unique picture cards featuring joyful children and whimsical animals from around the globe.
As you journey through the game, follow the waterway in your team’s boat and match your picture cards to the scenes. The iconic clock tower keeps track of the time from sunup to sunset, or you can play until the sleepy moon comes up.
Disney World Theme Park Pop-Up Edition Monopoly Game
- Disney World Theme Park Edition Monopoly Game with pop-up Fantasyland Castle
- Disney Parks attractions including Sleeping Beauty Castle, Space Mountain, Disney Skyliner, The Haunted Mansion, and star Wars Rise of the Resistance
- Includes pop-up Fantasyland Castle. Toontown Houses and Castles replace houses and hotels Magic and Fantasy cards replace Chance and Community Chest
- Six brand new tokens. Includes 60 minute speed play. For two to six players
The Disney World theme park pop-up edition monopoly game is a must-have for any family. All of your favorite activities from the Disney parks, as well as six new tokens and a pop-up Disney castle, are included.
The game is easy to play and perfect for all ages. You can complete a game in just 60 minutes, making it the perfect activity for busy families. Whether you’re a seasoned Monopoly player or just starting out, you’re sure to have a blast with this game.
Funko Disney The Haunted Mansion – Call of The Spirits: Disneyland Edition Game
- Celebrate the Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary with new Special Edition Haunted Mansion Game.
- Inspired by the Gothic-style iteration of the iconic mansion, the Magic Kingdom Park edition features new artwork from Walt Disney World.
- Special glow-in-the-dark Hitchhiking Ghosts and a commemorative 50th anniversary foil seal.
- 99 unique ghost cards feature illustrations inspired by the Haunted Mansion.
- Rotating endless hallway changes player positions throughout the game.
If you’re a fan of the Haunted Mansion, or just like spooky games in general, then you’ll love Funko Disney’s The Haunted Mansion – Call of the Spirits: Disneyland Edition game. It’s perfect for families, as it’s not too scary and is a ton of fun.
The game is based on the classic Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland and takes players through all the different rooms of the manor. You’ll collect ghost cards as you go, and beware of the Hitchhiking Ghosts – they’re not known for being friendly!
Fans of the ride will love the detail in this game, and it’s easily explained to new players, making it fun for all ages.
Pictopia-Family Trivia Game: Disney Edition
- What you get - pictopia Disney comes with 200 trivia cards, 6 answer cards, 30 wager cards, 1 game board, 6 movers, 1 die, and 1 instruction manual.
- Fun play experience - you can play a game of trivia in 25 minutes, and it's perfect for 2-6 players ages 7 and up, Which makes this a perfect gift for families who love to play games together.
- Easy to understand instructions - high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away.
- Great replay value - pictopia is a trivia game with a unique twist - guess-my-answer questions reveal how much players know about each other, meaning the game can be played over and over with different answers.
- Long term quality - Since its launch in 2007, Wonder Forge has consistently offered top-quality experiences, raising the bar for preschool and family games everywhere. The preschool titles celebrate the “can do” attitude in all kids - engaging them physically, socially, and creatively. The family games bridge generation gaps and create wholesome family moments and lasting memories.
Pictopia-Family Trivia Game: Disney Edition is perfect for board game-loving families. It’s easy to understand and can be played in 25 minutes. It’s perfect for 2-6 players ages 7 and up. Guess-my-answer questions in Pictopia reveal how much everyone knows about each other, providing a fun twist on the popular trivia game. This makes the game fun and interesting to play over and over again.
Hasbro Gaming Sorry! Board Game: Disney Villains Edition
- SORRY GAMEPLAY WITH A DISNEY VILLAINS TWIST: This family game combines classic Sorry gameplay with a wickedly fun Disney Villains inspired gameboard, Spell cards, and Villain pawns
- INCLUDES 16 DISNEY VILLAINS PAWNS: Each player in this Sorry board game gets 4 Disney Villains pawns. They can move around the board as Ursula, Jafar, Scar, or Malificent
- KIDS GAME: Chase, race, bump and slide; it's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, while they hustle their way to home base
- CHALLENGING AND EXCITING GAME: The Sorry Game Disney Villains Edition is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. Moves are determined by the Spell cards drawn
- FUN FAMILY GAME: Bring the family together for some board game fun; The Disney Villains edition of the Sorry board game is a great choice for players ages 6 and up
The Disney Villains edition of the Sorry board game is a great choice for players of all ages. The game board is inspired by famous Disney villains and includes Spell cards that add an element of excitement and chance to the game. Players will love chasing each other around the board and saying “sorry” as they bump opponents back. This game is sure to provide hours of family entertainment.
- FUN GUESSING GAME: The classic quick question game HedBanz now has a fun Disney twist! Pick a card from the pile, place it in your headband and use clue cards to figure out the answer to this big question: “What am I?”
- MICKEY-MOUSE SHAPED HEADBANDS: Even the headbands have a Disney theme! Each headband has a pair of ears, resembling Disney’s most famous mouse. With your Mickey-inspired headband on, you’re ready to play!
- DEVELOPS YOUR CHILD’S REASONING SKILLS: As kids ask questions to find out which Disney character they are, they’ll put their deductive reasoning skills to work.
- HedBanz Disney is a fun family game for kids aged 7 and Up. For 2-4 players.
- FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Next time you get together with family and friends, bring along a Spin Master game. The perfect activity for memorable game nights, birthdays, dinner parties, vacations, holiday & Christmas gifts, and any time you just want to have fun!
Disney Hedbandz is a fun guessing game with a Disney twist! This quick-to-play guessing game doesn’t have any complicated rules, so it’s perfect for family gatherings and parties for kids and adults alike.
Simply pick a card from the pile, place it in your Mickey-shaped headband and get ready for the fun to begin. Together you’ll use clue cards to discover what you are!
Disney Apples to Apples Game
- It’s the fast-moving fun of Apples to Apples combined with the magic of Disney!
- It's as easy as "comparing apples to apples" -- just deal the cards and you're ready to play!
- Red Apple cards come to life with pictures from Disney theme parks, movies, and shows.
- Watch out for the Poison Apple card.
- Game comes with 360 cards.
Disney Apples to Apples is an updated take on the classic game, everyone’s favorite party game. From Mickey Mouse Clubhouse all the way up through Frozen, and all points in between, these classic stories have been brought to life again through a simple but fun game.
The basic idea behind this one is quite simple: each player draws cards and then chooses the best card they can find to fill their “apple basket.” The person who collects the most apples after all of the baskets have been filled wins!
5 Second Rule Disney Edition
- IT SEEMS EASY TO NAME 3 DISNEY DOG CHARACTERS—However, with 5 seconds twisting down, it's easy to get tongue-tied!
- THINK FAST—Say whatever comes to mind, and sometimes funny answers may slip out!
- FAST-PACED FAMILY FUN—A magical addition to any game night!
- GREAT FOR DISNEY FANS—Makes a great gift for anyone who enjoys the wonderful world of Disney!
- 300 QUESTIONS—There's sure to be something for everyone
The 5 Second Rule Disney Edition is a fun game that the whole family can enjoy. This fast-paced game is perfect for anyone who loves Disney movies and characters. There are 300 questions in the game, so everyone is sure to find something that they enjoy.
The questions are all about Disney movies, characters, and trivia, so you’ll have a blast testing your knowledge while playing. So gather up your family and friends, and get ready for some fun Disney trivia. You may not know the answers, but that’s part of the fun!
Munchkin: Disney Card Game
- Fight Disney villains and collect Treasure to Level Up as you become the top Disney fan around
- Featuring artwork and characters from classic films and cartoons - play as Disney fans as you recruit allies, familiar items, characters, and more to battle against familiar Disney villains from the films
- Make your way through the game leveling up, gathering items, earning treasure - but watch our for other players as they try to take you down in this Munchkin game
- Includes 6 Role Cards, 168 Door & Treasure Cards, 6 Trackers, 1 Die and Instructions
- 3-6 Players | Ages 10+ | 60+ Min Play Time
Munchkin: Disney Card Game is a ton of fun for all ages! Players battle it out as Disney fans, recruiting allies, gathering items, and defeating villains from classic films and cartoons.
The gameplay is simple enough that anyone can pick it up, but there is still enough strategy to keep you interested. It can be played with 3-6 players, so it’s perfect for any size family. The only downside is that it can be a little bit addictive – you may not want to put it down once you start playing!
- Test Your Disney Know-How: Can You Remember The Color Of Princess Elsa’S Eyes In Frozen? How About The Color Of Woody’S Vest In Toy Story?
- A Rainbow In Your Hands: In This Disney Board Game, All The Questions Can Be Answered With One (Or More) Of The 11 Color Cards In Your Hand.
- Who Will Live Happily Ever After: Put Down The Right Color And Wait For The Other Teams To Slip Up. The First Team To Score Ten Points Are The Winners!
- From Peter Pan To Pumba: Includes 250 Questions From Over 20 Disney Films. So, Whether You’Re A Mulan Master Or A Hercules Hotshot, There’S Something For Everyone.
- English (Publication Language)
Disney Colorbrain is a board game that is perfect for families. It tests your knowledge of Disney movies, with questions ranging from the color of Elsa’s eyes to the color of Hercules’s cape.
The game may be played with as few as two players all the way to a maximum of five (or you could have more with teams) and it is perfect for all ages. The gameplay is simple – just put down the right color for the question and hope others slip up!
The first person or team to score ten points are the winners! This is a great game for family gatherings or any time you just want to have some fun. So gather up your family and friends, and break out the Disney Colorbrain board game for some unforgettable entertainment!
Geek Out! Disney Party Game
- Geek out on 600 Disney trivia covering 90 Years of Disney Magic - this award-winning trivia party game takes Disney to a whole new level
- Find out once and for all which Disney fan is the most knowledgeable about Disney movies, characters, and pop culture
- Categories include Disney Animation, Pixar Animation, Live Action, Music & More
- Includes 120 Cards, Custom Gameboard, 20 Chip Pieces Featuring Favorite Disney Characters, 6-Sided Category Die and Instructions
- 2+ Players | Ages 10+ | 30+ Min Play Time
Geek Out! Disney Party Game is a great game for all fans of Disney! In this magical version of Geek Out, your knowledge of Disney trivia will be tested as you see how many things you can list based on topics such as Pixar, music, live-action, and more.
The game is set up like most trivia games. There is a board with a number of different categories, and each player has a certain amount of spaces they can move their token around the board. The first player to get their token from start to finish wins the game. So gather your family and friends for a night of Disney trivia fun!
It can have 2-99 players, so it’s great for large groups!
So gather up the family, stock up on snacks, and prepare for some good old-fashioned fun! Disney board games are a great way to bring everyone together and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Whether you’re playing one of your old classics or trying out one of the newer games, we guarantee you won’t be disappointed. And who knows? You may just find yourself winning more than a few games along the way.